Berseem Clover Tabor
Berseem Clover “Tabor”
Berseem Clover – Trifolium Alexandrium – “Tabor” One harvest per season (single cut)Grows within a short period of time and is characterized by its early maturation and high yield.
- Green manure, can be ploughed into the ground after 40-50 days.
- Enriches the soil with nitrogen and makes it accessible to the crop.
- Reduces the need and expense for fertilizers.
- Animal feed, can be harvested for hay forage after 120-130 days.
- Intercrop, in between seasons for rice paddies and other crops.
- Provides an excellent yield in suitable growing conditions and season.